[openstack-dev] [all] OpenStack Bootstrapping Hour - Keystone - Friday Dec 5th 20:00 UTC (15:00 Americas/New_York)

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Thu Dec 4 16:08:06 UTC 2014

Sorry for the late announce, too much turkey and pie....

This Friday, Dec 5th, we'll be talking with Steve Martinelli and David
Stanek about Keystone Authentication in OpenStack.

The keys to the kingdom, Keystone! For this bootstrapping hour Steve and
David will talk about using Keystone, OpenStack's Identity Service.
We'll dive into the code for examples on Authentication plugins, Token
providers, and Identity backends.

More details here -
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/BootstrappingHour/Authentication_Flows#Authentication_Flows_in_OpenStack

The youtube live stream will be at: