[openstack-dev] [neutron] Neutron Priorities for Kilo

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Thu Dec 4 15:52:58 UTC 2014

Note: Similar to Nova, cross-posting to operators.

We've published the list of priorities for Neutron during the Kilo cycle,
and it's available here [1]. The team has been discussing these since
before the Paris Summit, and we're in the process of approving individual
specs around these right now. I'm sending this email to let the broader
community know what the priorities will be and to keep everyone aware. If
you're interested in helping with some of these, please reach out to us in
#openstack-neutron.

Thanks!
Kyle

[1]