[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Alternate meeting time

James Polley jp at jamezpolley.com
Thu Dec 4 09:40:36 UTC 2014

Just taking a look at http://doodle.com/27ffgkdm5gxzr654 again - we've had
10 people respond so far. The winning time so far is Monday 2100UTC - 7
"yes" and one "If I have to".

... but the 2 people who can't make that time work in UTC or CET. Finding a
time that includes those people rules out people who work in Eastern
Australia and New Zealand. Purely in terms of getting the biggest numbers
in, Monday 2100UTC seems like the most workable time so far.