[openstack-dev] [neutron] Changes to the core team

Sukhdev Kapur sukhdevkapur at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 23:24:41 UTC 2014

Congratulations Henry and Kevin. It has always been pleasure working with
you guys.....

If I may express my opinion, Bob's contribution to ML2 has been quite
substantial. The kind of stability ML2 has achieved makes a statement of
his dedication to this work. I have worked very closely with Bob on several
issues and co-chaired ML2-Subteam with him and have developed tremendous
respect for his dedication.
Reading his email reply makes me believe he wants to continue to contribute
as core developer. Therefore, I would like to take an opportunity to appeal
to the core team to consider granting him his wish - i.e. vote -1 on his
removal.

regards..
-Sukhdev