[openstack-dev] [neutron] Changes to the core team

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 17:14:30 UTC 2014

+1 for Kevin and Henry. Thanks for your continuous efforts so far and
it would be great additions to our community.

I also would like to say great thanks to Bob and Nachi.
It would be really nice if we see their activities in reviews soon.
We already understand your contributions and skills, so
I believe you all can be back cores even though what is the conclusion
(as nova team usually does).

Thanks,
Akihiro

Akihiro Motoki <amotoki at gmail.com>