[openstack-dev] [Infra] Infra-manual documentation Sprint, December 1-2

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Wed Dec 3 16:27:12 UTC 2014

On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 5:57 AM, Elizabeth K. Joseph
<lyz at princessleia.com> wrote:
> The OpenStack Infrastructure team will be hosting a virtual sprint in
> the Freenode IRC channel #openstack-sprint for the Infrastructure User
> Manual on December 1st starting at 15:00 UTC and going for 48 hours.

Thanks to everyone who participated in our online documentation sprint
this week!

We made major progress with our manual (published here:
http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/) and hope this push for core
content will help us continue to refine and update the content for
this valuable community resource moving forward.

Now, some numbers:

Sprint start:
    Patches open for review: 10
    Patches merged in repo history: 13

Sprint end:
    Patches open for review: 3 (plus 2 WIP)
    See: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack-infra/infra-manual,n,z

    Patches merged during sprint: 30
    See: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:merged+project:openstack-infra/infra-manual,n,z

    Reviews: Over 200
    See http://stackalytics.com/?module=infra-manual&release=kilo

We also have 16 patches for documentation in flight that were
initiated or reviewed elsewhere in the openstack-infra project during
this sprint, including the important reorganization of the git-review
documentation. See:
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+file:%255E.*%255C.rst+project:%255Eopenstack-infra/.*,n,z

Sprint participants (sorted chronologically by reviews): Elizabeth
Krumbach Joseph, Andreas Jaeger, James E. Blair, Anita Kuno, Clark
Boylan, Spencer Krum, Jeremy Stanley, Doug Hellmann, Khai Do, Antoine
Musso, Stefano Maffulli, Thierry Carrez and Yolanda Robla