[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Nailgun] Web framework

Roman Prykhodchenko rprikhodchenko at mirantis.com
Wed Dec 3 14:41:41 UTC 2014

I don’t have an opinion for now but do have some thoughts instead.

We use Pecan in Ironic.
I could say that it’s pretty nice when one needs to make something simple but requires some manual job to be done in more or less sophisticated cases.
On the other hand we have that the Pecan team is quire agile and open to other developers so we were able to merge our patches without any problems.

However, if there is a framework that fits Nailgun's needs without being patched, that may be easier for us to just use it.

There’s a political side of the question as well but I’d rather touch it only if both Flask and Pecan have the same pros and cons.

- romcheg