[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-docs] [stable] New config options, no default change

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 23:10:21 UTC 2014

>> In this case we're referring to how we handle DocImpact for specific
>> branches of a project (say stable/juno of Nova, for example). I don't think
>> we'd want to change the DocImpact handling for the entire project to go
>> somewhere other than openstack-manuals. As far as I know the current setup
>> doesn't support us changing the handling per branch though, only per
>> project.
>

> Yep, I do agree. And honestly we don't have the resources to cover stable
> branches docs in addition to the ongoing.
>
> Is there another way to tag your work so that you remember to put it in
> release notes?

We just started discussing this and it is not used yet and we'll pick
some other tag.
While at it, is there an OpenStack-wide registry for tags in the
commit messages?

For now I've been simply collecting stable releasenote-worthy changes
manually in etherpad https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/StableJuno

Cheers,
Alan