[openstack-dev] [TripleO] [CI] Cinder/Ceph CI setup

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Tue Dec 2 16:49:24 UTC 2014

On 11/27/2014 07:23 AM, Derek Higgins wrote:
> On 27/11/14 10:21, Duncan Thomas wrote:
>> I'd suggest starting by making it an extra job, so that it can be
>> monitored for a while for stability without affecting what is there.
>
> we have to be careful here, adding an extra job for this is probably the
> safest option but tripleo CI resources are a constraint, for that reason
> I would add it to the HA job (which is currently non voting) and once
> its stable we should make it voting.

The only problem is that the HA job has been non-voting for so long that
I don't think anyone pays attention to it.  That said, I don't have a
better suggestion because it makes no sense to run a Cinder HA job in a
non-HA CI run, so I guess until HA CI is fixed we're kind of stuck.

So +1 to making this the default in HA jobs.