[openstack-dev] [Keystone] creadential API example BUG?

Mizutani, Michiyuki m_mizutani at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Dec 2 09:10:01 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I want to confirm that about the examples of the credential api that described at the following URL.

http://docs.openstack.org/api/openstack-identity-service/3/content/create-credential-post-credentials.html

I tried to request to our keystone server using the request example described in the reference.
However we got a following error.

{"error": {"message": "Invalid blob in credential", "code": 400, "title": "Bad Request"}}

I think the reason of this error is because request is not using JSON string in "blob".
Is my thinking correct?

Has this problem been already registered?
Do I need regist to BUG report if it not yet registered?

Thank you.