[openstack-dev] [glance] Deprecating osprofiler option 'enabled' in favour of 'profiler_enabled'

Zhi Yan Liu lzy.dev at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 04:16:44 UTC 2014

Why not change other services instead of glance? I see one reason is
"glance is the only one service use this option name", but to me one
reason to keep it as-it in glance is that original name makes more
sense due to the option already under "profiler" group, adding
"profiler" prefix to it is really redundant, imo, and in other
existing config group there's no one go this naming way. Then in the
code we can just use a clear way:

    CONF.profiler.enabled

instead of:

    CONF.profiler.profiler_enabled