[openstack-dev] [third-party]Time for Additional Meeting for third-party

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Mon Dec 1 20:07:05 UTC 2014

One of the actions from the Kilo Third-Party CI summit session was to
start up an additional meeting for CI operators to participate from
non-North American time zones.

Please reply to this email with times/days that would work for you. The
current third party meeting is on Mondays at 1800 utc which works well
since Infra meetings are on Tuesdays. If we could find a time that works
for Europe and APAC that is also on Monday that would be ideal.

Josh Hesketh has said he will try to be available for these meetings, he
is in Australia.

Let's get a sense of what days and timeframes work for those interested
and then we can narrow it down and pick a channel.

Thanks everyone,
Anita.