[openstack-dev] [Fuel] [Mellanox] [5.1.1] Critical bugs found by Mellanox for v5.1.1

Gil Meir gilmeir at mellanox.com
Mon Dec 1 10:18:53 UTC 2014

We have found 3 critical bugs for Fuel v5.1.1 here in Mellanox:

1.       https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1397891

This is related to https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1396020

The kernel fix there is working, but there is a missing OVS service restart, since restarting Mellanox driver openibd required OVS restart.
I will push a puppet fix.

2.       https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1397895

On our side looks like MOS-cinder added a patch to the cinder package which has a mistake on the ISER part.

We investigated it here and found the cause, the solution is a small fix in the ISERTgtAdm class, which affect only Mellanox. A patch was attached to the LP bug.

3.       https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1397891

This was reproduced twice. Looks like it's not related specifically to Mellanox flow, but a general MOS issue - mismatching tenant owners for floating-IP and port (services/admin).

Regards,

Gil Meir
SW Cloud Solutions
Mellanox Technologies