[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Use lrzip for upgrade tarball - reject?

Dmitry Pyzhov dpyzhov at mirantis.com
Fri Aug 29 16:32:24 UTC 2014

I've updated the spec: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/116874/

Major change in this spec: get rid of unpacked upgrade tarball. Use only
lrzipped archives. It will save disk space and network traffic, it will
make upgrade process longer, it will make our upgrade tests longer as well,
it will make things simpler.

Code is already merged, docs are on review, we need to update our system
tests and jenkins jobs. It will be done after merge of the spec.

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 6:07 PM, Aleksandra Fedorova <afedorova at mirantis.com