[openstack-dev] [nova] Kilo Specs Schedule

Joe Gordon joe.gordon0 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 22:53:15 UTC 2014

We just finished discussing when to open up Kilo specs at the nova meeting
today [0], and Kilo specs will open right after we cut Juno RC1 (around
Sept 25th [1]). Additionally, the spec template will most likely be revised.

We still have a huge amount of work to do for Juno and the nova team is
mostly concerned with the 50 blueprints we have up for review [2] and the
1000 open bugs [3] (186 of which have patches up for review). The RC1
timeframe is the right fit for when we can start to move our focus out to
upcoming kilo items.

[0]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/nova/2014/nova.2014-08-28-21.01.log.html
[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Juno_Release_Schedule