[openstack-dev] [nova] [neutron] Specs for K release

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Thu Aug 28 13:37:33 UTC 2014

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 8:30 AM, Michael Still <mikal at stillhq.com> wrote:
> For nova we haven't gotten around to doing this, but it shouldn't be a
> big deal. I'll add it to the agenda for today's meeting.
>
> Michael

For Neutron, I have not gone through and removed specs which merged
and haven't made it yet. I'll do that today with a review to
neutron-specs, and once we hit FF next week I'll make another pass to
remove things which didn't make Juno. Keep in mind if your spec
doesn't make Juno you will have to re-propose it for Kilo.

Thanks!
Kyle