[openstack-dev] [oslo] Launchpad tracking of oslo projects

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Aug 28 11:57:01 UTC 2014

Thierry Carrez wrote:
> Doug Hellmann wrote:
>> This makes sense to me, so let’s move ahead with your plan.

OK, this is now done:

Project group @ https://launchpad.net/oslo
Oslo incubator: https://launchpad.net/oslo-incubator
oslo.messaging: https://launchpad.net/oslo.messaging

General blueprint view: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/oslo
General bug view: https://bugs.launchpad.net/oslo

>> We do have launchpad projects for some of the other oslo libraries, we just haven’t been using them for release tracking:
>>
>> https://launchpad.net/python-stevedore
>> https://launchpad.net/python-cliff
>> https://launchpad.net/taskflow
>> https://launchpad.net/pbr
>> https://launchpad.net/oslo.vmware
>
> Cool, good to know. I'll include them in the oslo group if we create it.

I added pbr, but I don't have the rights to move the other ones. It
would generally be good to have oslo-drivers added as maintainer or
driver for those projects so that we can fix them, if they are part of oslo.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)