[openstack-dev] [Mistral] Workflow on-finish

Renat Akhmerov rakhmerov at mirantis.com
Thu Aug 28 05:01:15 UTC 2014

There are two blueprints that I supposed to use for this purpose:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/mistral/+spec/mistral-event-listeners-http
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/mistral/+spec/mistral-event-listeners-amqp

So my opinion:
This functionality should be orthogonal to what we configure in DSL.
The mechanism of listeners would is more generic and would your requirement as a special case.
At this point, I see that we may want to implement a generic transport-agnostic listener mechanism internally (not that hard task) and then implement required transport specific plugins to it.

Inviting everyone to discussion.

Thanks

Renat Akhmerov
@ Mirantis Inc.