[openstack-dev] [infra] Centos 7 images for HP Helion

Ian Wienand iwienand at redhat.com
Wed Aug 27 23:16:33 UTC 2014

On 08/27/2014 08:31 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> If you let me know what the issues with the Rackspace images are, I can
> try to reach out and help them work through those.

The main issue was a verison of cloud-init installed via pip that
conflicted with packaged python.  I put a work-around in devstack, and I
believe they are fixing it as cloud-init packages are available.

> I'm working with the HP Cloud folks and hope to have images up soon,
> I'll ping back once they are live. Should be fairly soon,

Thank you.  I will work to get them up in nodepool as soon as they are
available to bridge the gap until we are building our own images

-i