[openstack-dev] [neutron] Juno-3 BP meeting

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Tue Aug 26 22:00:24 UTC 2014

I'd like to propose a meeting at 1300UTC on Thursday in
#openstack-meeting-3 to discuss Neutron BPs remaining for Juno at this
point. We're taking specifically about medium and high priority ones,
with a focus on these three:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/l3-high-availability)
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/add-ipset-to-security)
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/security-group-rules-for-devices-rpc-call-refactor)

These three BPs will provide a final push for scalability in a few
areas and are things we as a team need to work to merge this week. The
meeting will allow for discussion of final issues on these patches
with the goal of trying to merge them by Feature Freeze next week. If
time permits, we can discuss other medium and high priority community
BPs as well.

Let me know if this works by responding on this thread and I hope to
see people there Thursday!

Thanks,
Kyle