[openstack-dev] [neutron][OpenDayLight CI] Is this a real failure? The failure log is gone

Milton Xu (mxu) mxu at cisco.com
Tue Aug 26 20:13:24 UTC 2014

Thanks Salvatore for the quick response for the NSX CI failure!

OpenDayLight CI experts,
We are also seeing a failure on OpenDayLight CI but it appears there is no log at the link below.
This is an urgent issue for us. Appreciate your prompt help here.

OpenDaylight CI

9:35 AM

Patch Set 24: Verified-1
OpenDaylight Jenkins Build Failed