[openstack-dev] What does NASA not using OpenStack mean to OS's future

James Penick penick at yahoo-inc.com
Tue Aug 26 18:04:33 UTC 2014

Don't feed the troll. :)

:)=

On Monday, August 25, 2014 12:39 PM, Joshua Harlow <harlowja at outlook.com> wrote:

So to see if we can get something useful from this thread.

What was your internal analysis, can it be published? Even negative analysis is useful to make openstack better...

It'd be nice to have some details on what you found, what u didn't find, so that we can all improve...

After all that is what it's all about.

-Josh

If I was doing that then I would be promoting the platform by name (which I am not)..... I was just pointing out in our own internal ananylis OS came in dead last among all the open source IaaS/PaaS's (the current version of mine is not #1 btw)