[openstack-dev] gettext question about oslo.i18n library

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Tue Aug 26 15:05:09 UTC 2014

Hi Peng,

We're using the spec process described in
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Oslo#Design_Proposals to manage
blueprints now.  You'll need to create a spec review as described in the
wiki for this.  Unfortunately, I don't think we've opened up Kilo specs
yet, so you might want to either wait for just put it in Juno for now
and rebase to Kilo when that's available.

-Ben