[openstack-dev] [Fuel] removing single mode

Evgeniy L eli at mirantis.com
Mon Aug 25 16:45:56 UTC 2014

Hi Andrew,

I have some comments regarding to you action items

>> 2) Removing simple mode from the ui and tests
>> 3) Removing simple mode support from nailgun (maybe we leave it) and cli

We shouldn't do it, because nailgun should handle both versions of cluster.
What we have to do here is to use openstack.yaml to keep all possible modes.
For new release there will be only ha, to manage previous releases we have
to create data migrations in nailgun to create the filed with modes i.e.
multinode
and ha.

Also fixes for ui are required too, I think it mostly related to wizard,
'mode' tab
where use can chose ha or non ha cluster in case of new release there should
be only ha, and in case of old releases there should be ha and multinode.

Thanks,