[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Issues with hardcoded versions of requirements in specs of packages

Timur Nurlygayanov tnurlygayanov at mirantis.com
Mon Aug 25 15:55:25 UTC 2014

When I started the build of ISO from master branch, I can see the following
errors:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1361279

I want to submit the patch set and remove all hardcoded requirements and
change all '==' to '>=', but I want to discuss how we can organize specs to
avoid problems with dependencies before this.

Thank you.