[openstack-dev] [nova] Server Groups - remove VM from group?

Joe Cropper cropper.joe at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 15:31:37 UTC 2014

Thanks Jay.  Those are the same types of questions I was pondering as
well when debating how someone might use this.  I think what we have
is fine for a first pass, but that's what I was poking at... whether
some of the abilities to add/remove members dynamically could exist
(e.g., I no longer want this VM to have an anti-affinity policy
relative to the others, etc.).

- Joe