[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-dev][all] Having os-auth-file as parameter for running command line client

Swapnil Kulkarni coolsvap at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 18:49:27 UTC 2014

When we deploy devstack, we get the files with authentication credentials
created in devstack/accr directory. I was playing around the command line
clients with one of my script which can use the auth files created to
execute different auth credentials, when the idea about having os-auth-file
as an argument to the command line client came to my mind, which can help
to use all the required credentials in one go instead of specifying
individually or sourcing the file.

Can we consider this as some additional optional parameter we can include?

Best Regards,
Swapnil Kulkarni
irc : coolsvap