[openstack-dev] StackTach.v3 - Screencasts ...

Sandy Walsh sandy.walsh at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Aug 22 13:09:45 UTC 2014

Hey y'all,

We've started a screencast series on the StackTach.v3 dev efforts [1]. It's still early-days, so subscribe to the playlist for updates.

The videos start with the StackTach/Ceilometer integration presentation at the Hong Kong summit, which is useful for background and motivation but then gets into our current dev strategy and state-of-the-union.

If you're interested, we will be at the Ops Meetup in San Antonio next week and would love to chat about your monitoring, usage and billing requirements.

All the best!
-S

[1] https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmyM48VxCGaW5pPdyFNWCuwVT1bCBV5p3