[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] repackage ceilometer and ceilometerclient

Osanai, Hisashi osanai.hisashi at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Aug 22 10:07:45 UTC 2014

On Friday, August 22, 2014 2:55 PM, Dean Troyer wrote:
> As one data point, the keystone middleware (auth_token) was just recently moved out of keystoneclient
> and into its own repo, partially because it had dependencies that otherwise were not required for
> pure client installations.

Thank you for this info. I understand that pure client installations are required for future deployment
so I need to take care of it for a spec. (https://github.com/openstack/keystonemiddleware)

> I don't know what your middleware dependencies are, but I think it would be good to consider the
> effect that move would have on client-only installations.

We are talking about the swift middleware (swift_middleware) that is only for the swift proxy so
it is better to have own repo.

Cheers,
Hisashi Osanai