[openstack-dev] [nova][libvirt] Non-readonly connection to libvirt in unit tests

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Thu Aug 21 17:26:51 UTC 2014

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 12:23:12PM -0500, Matt Riedemann wrote:

> On 8/21/2014 11:37 AM, Clark Boylan wrote:

Given the point in the release cycle it probably isn't wise to start messing
around with this even more, since we don't want to put more instability on
the gate. Resolving the future of fakelibvirt in tests one way or the other
is definitely something I'd like to address in Kilo though. We've suffered
under the confusion & inconsistency of our current approach for too long.

Regards,
Daniel