[openstack-dev] [Neutron][QoS] Request to be considered for neutron-incubator

Robert Kukura kukura at noironetworks.com
Tue Aug 19 20:35:42 UTC 2014

Actually, whether the incubator is involved for not, this might be a
great candidate for implementation using an ML2 extension driver. See
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/89211/ for the code under review for
Juno, and also
https://docs.google.com/a/noironetworks.com/document/d/14T-defRnFl6M2xR5ZNFGYD6aIiAVWdd1Al9BnjV_JOs
for planned followup work that would enforce extension semantics during
port binding.

-Bob