[openstack-dev] [OpenStack][Docker] Run OpenStack Service in Docker Container

Mike Spreitzer mspreitz at us.ibm.com
Tue Aug 19 14:48:44 UTC 2014

In particular, I tried to run DevStack inside an LXC a few months ago.  I
discovered that DevStack (presumably for the sake of cinder-volume)
pre-reqs a system package named tgt, and tgt does not succeed to install
inside an LXC (the install script launches the daemon, but the daemon
launch fails).

Regards,
Mike