[openstack-dev] [nova] 9 days until feature proposal freeze

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Tue Aug 19 08:25:39 UTC 2014

Just a reminder that this deadline approaches rapidly.

Feature proposal freeze is midnight on Thursday this week, UTC. If
your code isn't proposed by then, you will require a freeze exception
to get it reviewed / merged for Juno, and that is something I'd like
to avoid as much as possible.

Thanks,
Michael

--