[openstack-dev] Contact information required for ICLA -- getting a server error

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Mon Aug 18 11:08:58 UTC 2014

On 18/08/14 19:01, Udi Kalifon wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I am trying to update my contact information in order to submit my first gerrit review. I go to review.openstack.org and log in, then go to my account settings and click on "Contact Information". I provide my address and click "Save Changes" and get:
>
> Code Review - Error
> Server Error
> Cannot store contact information
>
> This has been going on for 2 days already... Who is the admin responsible?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Udi.

Hi Udi,

Sorry to hear you're having troubles!

One of the most common causes of this error is that the email address
you entered in your OpenStack Foundation profile does not match the
"Preferred Email" you set in Gerrit.

Can you double check this and get back to us if it works/doesn't work?

FAQ Link:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/CLA-FAQ#When_trying_to_sign_the_new_ICLA_and_include_contact_information.2C_why_am_I.27m_getting_an_error_message_saying_that_my_E-mail_address_doesn.27t_correspond_to_a_Foundation_membership.3F

Regards,

Tom