[openstack-dev] OS or os are not acronyms for OpenStack

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Mon Aug 18 04:21:07 UTC 2014

On 08/15/2014 08:51 AM, Steve Gordon wrote:
> [...]
Hi Steve:

Yes I see that now in the context of the thread. Mostly this is my
mistake. I have seen the acronym used incorrectly so often the use in
the subject line confused me and I posted partly to clarify for my own
purposes and partly to set a data point for those who are using the
acronym to mean openstack in an attempt to acknowledge its correct usage.

I didn't mean to disturb the flow of conversation in your thread and if
I have done so, please accept my apology.

Thanks Steve,
Anita.