[openstack-dev] [Trove] Reminder: Midcycle Meetup this week - IRC meetings canceled

Nikhil Manchanda nikhil at manchanda.me
Sun Aug 17 20:01:20 UTC 2014

Hello folks:

Just wanted to send out a quick reminder that we have the Trove Midcycle
Meetup this week (Aug 20 - 22) in Cambridge, MA. Details for the event
can be found at [1].

Since many of us will also be traveling on Aug 18th and 19th, and the
meeting agendas are light, I'm canceling the Trove IRC meetings
scheduled for this week (BP meeting on the 18th, and weekly meeting on
the 20th). We'll resume the meetings next week and pick up where we left
off on the agenda.

Looking forward to seeing many of you at the Midcycle Meetup!

Cheers,
Nikhil

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/w/index.php?title=Trove/JunoMidCycleMeetup.