[openstack-dev] stable/havana jobs failing due to keystone bug 1357652

Nathan Kinder nkinder at redhat.com
Sun Aug 17 16:18:34 UTC 2014

On 08/17/2014 09:08 AM, Matt Riedemann wrote:
> I'm seeing some nova stable/havana patches failing consistently on
> keystone bug 1357652 [1], keystone won't start due to an import error.
>
> I'm not seeing any recent changes for keystone in stable/havana so not
> sure if this is an infra issue or something else.

I saw this too on Friday.  I believe that it's related to a new
keystoneclient requirement for oslo.utils, which isn't in
requirements.txt for keystone.  The change either needs to be reverted,
or a requirement needs to be added  to satisfy the dependency (which may
not be appropriate for stable releases).

-NGK