[openstack-dev] Time to Samba! :-)

Stan Lagun slagun at mirantis.com
Sun Aug 17 09:00:02 UTC 2014

This can be addressed by Murano only if its deployed to the cloud (on VM
belonging to some tenant). Having it on OpenStack service layer integrated
with major OpenStack services sounds very promising. The problem I see is
significant overlap with Keystone, especially in Kerberos and LDAP parts

Sincerely yours,
Stan Lagun
Principal Software Engineer @ Mirantis

 <slagun at mirantis.com>