[openstack-dev] [Neutron][QA] Enabling full neutron Job

Mark McClain mmcclain at yahoo-inc.com
Fri Aug 15 23:13:55 UTC 2014

On Aug 15, 2014, at 6:20 PM, Salvatore Orlando <sorlando at nicira.com<mailto:sorlando at nicira.com>> wrote:

The neutron full job is finally voting, and the first patch [1] has already passed it in gate checks!
I've collected a few data points before it was switched to voting, and we should probably expect a failure rate around 4%. This is not bad, but neither great, and everybody's contribution will be appreciated in reporting and assessing the nature gate failures, which, needless to say, are mostly races.

Note: we've also added the postgresql version of the same job, but that is not voting yet as we never executed it before.

Salvatore

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/105694/

Thanks to Salvatore for driving this effort and for everyone who contributed patches and reviews.  It is exciting to see it enabled.

mark