[openstack-dev] Annoucing CloudKitty : an OpenSource Rating-as-a-Service project for OpenStack

Fei Long Wang feilong at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Aug 14 10:58:19 UTC 2014

Glad to see there is another group interested in rating/billing. I'm
thinking if I should announce our rating service to join the fun :-) You
know, I'm kidding. The more groups join the rating service discussion,
the better. But IMHO, we just need one rating service for OpenStack. So
let's collaborate to work out a good rating service to benefit OpenStack
and consumer. But before more duplicate work, it would be great if we
can start some discussion. Cheers.