[openstack-dev] [oslo] review dashboard updates

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Wed Aug 13 22:24:18 UTC 2014

Based on the discussion about finding ways to identify reviews that should be given priorities, I have updated the “Oslo Review Dashboard” link on https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Oslo#Review_Links to include 3 new queries:

1. Changes in oslo-incubator with ‘graduation’ in the topic (i.e., those things associated with a graduation blueprint that would prevent a library from being released).

2. Changes in the repositories for libraries we are graduating this cycle (we will have to keep this list up to date by hand).

3. Changes in all Oslo repositories with topics matching “^bug/.*”, for changes that appear to be related to bugs.

Let me know what you think,
Doug