[openstack-dev] [all] The future of the integrated release

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Aug 13 20:20:14 UTC 2014

On 2014-08-13 15:43:21 -0400 (-0400), Eoghan Glynn wrote:
[...]
> That said however, I agree that it would be useful for the
> QA/infra/doc teams to know who in each project is most
> domain-knowledgeable when they need to reach out about a
> project-specific issue.

As someone who needs to reach out to a variety of devs on other
projects/in other programs quite regularly, I'm very much in favor.
For the VMT this is already mostly in place (programs with
security-supported projects are providing lists of subject-matter
experts to whom we can reach out on reported vulnerabilities).
Having something similar when I need to get in touch with a project
about an infrastructure-related task instead would be equally
convenient.
--
Jeremy Stanley