[openstack-dev] [all] The future of the integrated release

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 20:05:16 UTC 2014

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 2:24 PM, Doug Hellmann <doug at doughellmann.com>
wrote:

> What “cross-project efforts” are we talking about? The liaison program in
> Oslo has been a qualified success so far. Would it make sense to extend
> that to other programs and say that each project needs at least one
> designated QA, Infra, Doc, etc. contact?

++1

I've done this informally with DevStack and it has worked well enough that
Ian is introducing a MAINTAINERS file where we'll record these
'delegations'.  For those areas that don't have obvious representation or
volunteers I'll pick someone based on the commits for that feature.  That
specific bit might not scale to other projects, but I think documenting
some informal connectivity like this would be helpful.

dt

--

Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com