[openstack-dev] [Fuel] 5.0.2

Mike Scherbakov mscherbakov at mirantis.com
Wed Aug 13 10:03:23 UTC 2014

Hi Fuelers,
I'd like to clarify 5.0.2 state. This is not planned to be an official ISO
with 5.0.2, but rather it's going to be a set of packages and manifests,
which represent bugfixes on bugs reported to 5.0.2 milestone in LP [1].

5.0.2 is going to be cut in stable/5.0 at the same time as 5.1 is produced
and tagged, and upgrade tarball is created (with 5.0.2 packages). 5.0.2
will follow maintenance release of 5.0.1. So in fact, for now all the
changes which are merged into stable/5.0 will be in 5.0.1. Currently, we
run acceptance testing against RC for 5.0.1. If it succeeds without
critical bugs, it's going to be released on this Thursday, 14th of August.
Right after that, all changes merged to stable/5.0 will become a part of
5.0.2.

All, please don't forget about 5.0.2. For all High/Critical issues we face
in 5.1, we need to consider whether we want to see a fix in 5.0.2. So
please do not forget about proposing those into 5.0.2 milestone, proposing
commits consequently into stable/5.0 branch, helping out with reviewing
those and merging (if you have rights).

[1] https://launchpad.net/fuel/+milestone/5.0.2

Mike Scherbakov
#mihgen