[openstack-dev] Fwd: FW: [Neutron] Group Based Policy and the way forward

Sumit Naiksatam sumitnaiksatam at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 16:18:45 UTC 2014

Per the blueprint spec [1], what has been proposed are optional
extensions which complement the existing Neutron core resources'
model:

"
The main advantage of the extensions described in this blueprint is
that they allow for an application-centric interface to Neutron that
complements the existing network-centric interface.
"

It has been pointed out earlier in this thread that this is not a
replacement for the current Neutron core resources/API.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/89469/10/specs/juno/group-based-policy-abstraction.rst,cm