[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Continuing on "Calling driver interface on every API request"

Doug Wiegley dougw at a10networks.com
Mon Aug 11 16:32:22 UTC 2014

Hi Sam,

Very true.  I think that Vijay’s objection is that we are currently
imposing a logical structure on the driver, when it should be a driver
decision.  Certainly, it goes both ways.

And I also agree that the mechanism for returning multiple errors, and the
ability to specify whether those errors are fatal or not, individually, is
currently weak.

Doug