[openstack-dev] [qa][ceilometer] swapping the roles of mongodb and sqlalchemy for ceilometer in Tempest

Boris Pavlovic boris at pavlovic.me
Sat Aug 9 11:46:02 UTC 2014

Eoghan,

Nice work on this. I think that first of all this job should be run on
every patch for some period of time (not only in experimental pipe)

By the way, If you would like we can help from Rally side.
We are running benchmarks on every patch in it's gates. Ceilometer is fully
turned on in these jobs, so we can be first adopters and switch to mongodb.
This will ensure that everything works stable even under load, and i hope
convince people to switch integrate gate to mongo.

Best regards,
Boris Pavlovic