[openstack-dev] [neutron] [third-party] Freescale CI log site is being blocked

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Sat Aug 9 04:50:54 UTC 2014

On 08/08/2014 10:06 PM, trinath.somanchi at freescale.com wrote:
> Hi Sumit-
>
> When I try to paste a large log text into paste.openstack, It is giving me image verification and says its spam.
Let's not confuse paste.openstack.org's spam blocker from spam blockers
on servers. They are two separate functionalities and the conversation
does not move forward if we try to pretend they are the same thing or
even remotely related, which they are not.

If you recall, Trinath, the first server you had got hacked since you
had not hardened it appropriately. Having hosting via go daddy or any
other paid hosting service does not absolve you of the responsibility of
having a well maintained server. If you need help maintaining your
server, I suggest you contract a server administrator to advise you or
do the work. We have to assume a certain level of competence here, due
to the responsibility involved I don't think you are going to get many
This isn't really the the place to ask. Running your third party ci
system and copying the logs, sure this is the place, basic server
maintenance is your responsibility.

If you recall, a basic evaluation of your server logs told you you had
been hacked the last time. This might be a place to start now.

In any case, please maintain your server and please address Kyle's concerns.

Thank you Trianth,
Anita.