[openstack-dev] [nova] fair standards for all hypervisor drivers

Luke Gorrie luke at tail-f.com
Fri Aug 8 05:46:13 UTC 2014

On 8 August 2014 02:06, Michael Still <mikal at stillhq.com> wrote:

> 1: I think that ultimately should live in infra as part of check, but
> I'd be ok with it starting as a third party if that delivers us
> something faster. I'd be happy enough to donate resources to get that
> going if we decide to go with this plan.

Can we cooperate somehow?

We are already working on bringing up a third party CI covering QEMU 2.1
and Libvirt 1.2.7. The intention of this CI is to test the software
configuration that we are recommending for NFV deployments (including
vhost-user feature which appeared in those releases), and to provide CI
cover for the code we are offering for Neutron.

Michele Paolino is working on this and the relevant nova/devstack changes.