[openstack-dev] [Neutron][policy] Group Based Policy - Renaming

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Thu Aug 7 21:37:39 UTC 2014

Ryan,

COPS implies a common protocol to communicate with PEPs, which implies the same communication mechanism basically.
So, you are implying that "endpoints" in GBP will use "different" protocol to communicate with "decisions" entities?

It that is the case.. Well it sounds very complex for a simple GBP initial project. Then, the discussion will be in a different level.

Edgar